Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Angel came down from heaven yesterday.


Whats up everyone? Welcome to my blog! This being my first post, I feel I should explain what you can expect to see here in the future. Basically, I plan to use this as a motivational tool for me to do some sketches and other work outside of stuff I'm getting paid for. I miss the freedom that comes with not having a client or boss that has to approve all of my work, so I thought this would be a good way to bring that aspect of art back into my life. Anyway, I hope people enjoy it, and please, any and all feedback is welcome! Thanks!

3 comments:

bolognafingers said...

Thank god your on here you can link to my blog and hopefully i'll get some hit's. Kidding of course, I can't wait to see some of your personal work

Rob Tornoe said...

I agree with Staggart! I want some of that Aspen money flowing to my blog! Maybe I can even get JT Krull to check out my political cartoons. Wiki wiki!

charlieclark said...

I love your work! great stuff